ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL)
29, 30, 31 Auguts 2022: Toronto and online
12, 13, 14 September 2022: Victoria and online
27, 28, 29 September 2022: Toronto and online
11, 12, 13 October 2022: Montreal and online
26, 27, 28 October 2022: Toronto and online
7, 8, 9 November 2022: Vancouver and online
28, 29, 30 November 2022: Toronto and online
12, 13, 13 December 2022: Toronto and online
Minimum of 4 participants
PRIVATE TRAINING ON DEMAND
For private training, a minimum of 6 participants is required. Please Contact Us.
TIME: 9 am to 5 pm
DURATION: 3 consecutives days
PRICE: 1,595 CAD plus taxes
100% refundable if cancelled 2 weeks prior to start date.
Online or in-person certification: 280 CAD*
– Duration of the exam: 1 hour
– The exam is held in English at the end of the last day of training.
* Price is subject to change without notice as the exam is administered by a third party.
Material required by the participant:
– Computer, keyboard, camera, microphone
– gmail address (Google Classroom platform)
We will provide all necessary documents including course notes and exercises.
Have a comprehensive overview of tasks, methods and techniques in software testing.
Enhance and garantee one’s skills based on a worldwide recognized certification for software testing;
Optimize cooperation between projects and with subcontractors, thanks to the common language and proven techniques.
Professionalize and optimize testing activities by deploying recognized standards and methods;
– Project managers
– Quality, business analysts and experts
– Process, methods and tools managers
PREREQUISITES FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE COURSE
Basic software development knowledge is desirable, but not necessarily required.
Before the first class, read the first two chapters of the syllabus which can be downloaded now. Also consult the glossary of terms used in software testing.
Find examples specific to your field or organization for group discussion.
The program is based on the CFTL-ISTQB certification scheme (2018 version), experience sharing and exercises for tooling and test management.
- Test processes
- Test specification techniques
- Dynamic and static test techniques
- Carrying out and evaluating tests
- Testing in the software lifecycle
- Planning, prioritizing and controlling test
- Building test teams: roles, qualifications
- Test automation and tools
- Determine the appropriate level of detail of documentation needed on a project
- Create concise defect reports
- Select and describe the test levels for a given context
- Design functional tests with different techniques
Advocate for Software Quality, Educator, and Speaker
ISTQB Accredited Trainer
General Manager of imbus Canada Corporation